if you are hindu and hasitate to live in muslim hotel. then and only then it is right place to stay. get ur room boked first as hotel rooms may not be vacant and his name is mr ravi . he is much respected young guy of the age 70+. hotel serves you break fast sharp at 8:30 am lunch 1:00 pm to 2:pm dinner exactly 8:30 pm to 11:00 pm. in between you can have bread toast or omlate. hotel has a nice garden but i have never seen any tourist sitting there.maay been all go to dal lake ,gulmarg , pehelgam in morning. no one can give you room at that rate (ask him about rates). hotel is a near bakshi stadium little away from lal chowk so u will have to take auto every time (30 rs).dont expect impressive or stunning hotel but the soul of hotel is apnapan.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year’s eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
Visited 721 times, 1 Visit today